Lifetime ALL 6
Lifetime ALL 6
Having the ability to change the color of a moving average based on YOUR preset angles is revolutionary.
- Select any up and down angle alert between 1 – 89 (down angle is a minus value, system automatically adjusts this)
- Select any up and down angle release between 1 – 89
- When these alert values are reached, the Moving Average Line changes from the neutral color you have chosen to the color you have chosen for up or down.
- After any initial alert angle is reached, the Line will stay that color until the specified release angle is reached and the Line color will change back to neutral.
- All of these alerts can be accompanied by a sound alert of your choice. Makes monitoring multiple charts easy.
- The usual data sources can be selected: Open, High, Low, Close and some you may have never used. Example: That one price during the life of the bar (candlestick etc) that accumulated the most volume, commonly called the Point of Control (POC). We have developed a couple of our own you can use. One uniquely measures order flow at three levels and combines all 3 into one indicator we call the ThreeKings. Another measures price momentum at three levels and combines all 3 into one indicator we call ThreeCops.
- But, hold onto your caps. You can also select any indicator that draws a line and apply Anlger attributes to it. Dochian Channel, BOP, Bollinger, etc. Take a look!
THE DONCHIAN ANGLER
- Notice the three colors of The Angler’s single line above (Green – Red – Gray) set next to the standard Donchian Channel’s 3 lines. The blue lines that define the channel and the gold line running in the middle of the channel. See the rising green Angler on the left of the chart and how it would keep you in the trade even when price takes a couple of significant dips along the way. Then it goes gray to take you out of the trade. Price continues down and The Angler goes Red and again keeps you in this trade until price turns sideways for an extended period…. not to worry, the Donchian Angler can alert you.
- Setting different angle values for the color change allows you to refine The Angler to suit your trading style. Way fun to play with.
So, what about using The Angler to look at the POC, Order Flow and Price Momentum all at the same time on the same chart? Piece of cake. What about waiting for all 3 to be in agreement? Good idea. Setting the POC at 50:10 for the alert and release angles so you can get a serious angle before the signal is triggered AND setting 3Kings (order flow) and 3Cops (momentum) at 20:5 to get a quick read on when both order flow and momentum are starting to change. Good idea.
Trading can be dangerous. Whatever settings you use are strictly your decisions. Using any of the ones we suggest remains your responsibility as to how you react to them. Sim trading is always a good idea when trying anything new.
COUPLE OF THINGS:
- SOMETIMES THE ANGLER WILL APPEAR AS ONE COLOR. THIS MEANS IT NEEDS RECALIBRATION. GO INTO THE INDICATORS PROPERTIES WINDOW, SELECT THE ANGLER, SCROLL DOWN TO SECTION 7 AND SELECT ‘RECALIBRATE NOW’ AND CLICK ‘OK’, INSTEAD OF ‘APPLY’
- SECOND. WHILE THE INDICATORS ARE SIMPLE IN LOOKS, THEY ARE EXTENSIVE IN DATA PROCESSING. PLEASE GIVE THEM AMPLE TIME TO LOAD.
The content is not intended to provide investment, financial, accounting, legal, tax or other professional advice and should not be relied upon or regarded as a substitute for such advice. We recommend that you seek advice from a qualified professional adviser before acting on any information or other content appearing on this website or any website to which may be linked. Past performance is not indicative of future results. There is a risk of loss in trading.