Having the ability to change the color of a moving average based on YOUR preset angles is revolutionary.
- Select any up and down angle alert between 1 – 89 (down angle is a minus value, system automatically adjusts this)
- Select any up and down angle release between 1 – 89
- When these alert values are reached, the Moving Average Line changes from the neutral color you have chosen to the color you have chosen for up or down.
- After any initial alert angle is reached, the Line will stay that color until the specified release angle is reached and the Line color will change back to neutral.
- All of these alerts can be accompanied by a sound alert of your choice. Makes monitoring multiple charts easy.
- The usual data sources can be selected: Open, High, Low, Close and some you may have never used. Example: That one price during the life of the bar (candlestick etc) that accumulated the most volume, commonly called the Point of Control (POC). We have developed a couple of our own you can use. One uniquely measures order flow at three levels and combines all 3 into one indicator we call the ThreeKings. Another measures price momentum at three levels and combines all 3 into one indicator we call ThreeCops.
- But, hold onto your caps. You can also select any indicator that draws a line and apply Anlger attributes to it. BOP, Bollinger, Dochian Channel etc.